Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Barcode Syntax

As indicated in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/897290, it will not save you
anything.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"MBurns" wrote in message
news
We are preparing the letters for bulk mail. Just trying to drop the
barcode
in for our customer.

"shochberg" wrote:

Hi Mike,

There are actually several different sets of requirements depending on
what
kind of mail you are sending. Are you doing bulk mail, business reply,
something else?

Scott Hochberg
Postage Saver Software
savepostage.com

"MBurns" wrote:

Can someone give me the coding for placing a Postnet barcode in a word
document? These are the merge fields I am using

FIRST_NAME
LAST_NAME
MADDRESS
MCITY