Jacqui

Default delete watermark on second page

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In order to do this, you will have to check "Different first page" on the
Layout tab of Page Setup so that you have a separate First Page Header. At
that point, you will probably find that you have the opposite of what you
want: a watermark on the second and subsequent pages (anchored to the
Header) and none of the first page. View | Header and Footer, Show Next if
necessary to get to the page 2 Header, Cut the watermark from that page
(Ctrl+X), return to the First Page Header, and Paste it there (Ctrl+V).

"Jacqui" wrote in message

I have not explained myself correctly. The watermark is not in a header or
a footer. I have used it as a background for a full page. I now have to
carry on typing on the second page but do not want it as a background. What
do I do so that it only appears on the first page. I have got a first page
header which gives all company information.