Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default service manual download is numeric want words

"Skillsaw Magic" Skillsaw wrote in message
bought a Baja50 for my son, low and behold the little bitty engine has a
vacum system , disconected, with zero parts. I found the service manule on
the net, copied it to laptop, I'm new to the computer world and i find
myself
lost and unable to translate from numbers to words Thanks

That would say to me that either the manual was NOT in a Word document, or
it's in a language other than that of your OS....what was the file called
you downloaded? (With extension)