Charles Kenyon

In a separate thread, you expanded:
WordPerfect format as requested by a arbitrator, I always use the Microsoft
word for any documents that I type, so I don't know where to go with this, I
am not familiar with WordPerfect at all.

You can save as Word Perfect format (or probably better, rtf format) from
within Word. If you have Word 2002 or 2003 this can be a problem because the
ability to save to WP format was removed for security reasons. See my
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Jan" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Word Perfect and
Microsoft
Word, and if there is a download available for this. Need this Info ASAP

Thanks