Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
D.Cooper

Default Word / Tables / Characters changing?

Hello,

This is my first post. I've looked for about 30 minutes and found a few
things to try (but I'm not at the site til tomorrow). So I want to see if
anyone has seen this and has some suggestions.

A user has created a word document and inserted a table with data in it,
then after opening it a few days later items will change (example: "x" will
change to "(" etc.) They are using Office XP w/sp2.

No spyware or viruses etc. (everything's up to date) Sorry I don't know
more (til tomorrow or the next day).

Thank you for any suggestions.