Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Changing the line height

Set an Exact line height sufficient to accommodate all the characters and/or
enable the Compatibility Option "Don't add extra space for raised/lowered
characters." The latter probably doesn't apply to the characters you're
using, however.

http://word.mvps.org

"Ian" wrote in message
om...
I'm working on the OE version of Beowulf, and have found that some of
the characters are too high for the line, so that they push the line
down a bit. I'm trying to figure out how to stop that from happening.

My first thought was to adjust the line spacing to 1.5, however the
extra space on some of the lines didn't go away. It was just that much
farther.

A search in Help only turned up articles on text boxes and 3-D graphics.
So I'm at a loss. Is there a way, like in CSS or LaTeX, to adjust the
height of the line, so that all the lines are equally spaced?

Hope all are well.
Ian
--
http://bookstacks.org/