Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default SOS! Stop blue underlining asking if I want to stop eachautocorre

Side note:

It doesn't always matter whether you are using Word on a Mac or Windows, but
see here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord, MacExcel,
and other MS programs for the Mac, if necessary in future.
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

You can use Help | Send Feedback in Word to let them know you'd like a way
to turn this off.

On 9/9/06 10:42 AM, "Zmusashi" wrote:

Hi! i am frustrated by the (new to me and new to 2004) blue underlining Word
automatically provides me each tijme it autocorrects something, asking me if
i want to continue allowing Word to autocorrect each single thing or not! If
I didn't want it autocorrected, I would remove it from the autocorrect list!
It's annoying and unnecessary and distracting.
Thanks for any assistance
Fenton

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word