Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
I want Helvetica! I want Helvetica! is offline

Default How do I change type 1 fonts special characters in word?

I'm using a spanish keyborad layout and when I try to change the font for a
whole paragragh, word 2007 can't change special spanish characters like ñ, Ã*,
ó, ú, Ã*, ü,... for TYPE 1 fonts. I supposse it would happen in other
languages as well. It should be a problem with character codification as type
1 fonts shows perfectly as a start font when I'm writing something