Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jessy Jessy is offline

Default Changing a next page section break to a continuous one in a column

I have a document with some columns in it. Normally, the columns end off
with a continuous section break. Sometimes though, this continuous section
break turns into a next page section break and I cant seem to change it back
to a continuous one (Ive been able to do it in the past but by total
accident €“ I think I may have played around with putting in a page break and
somehow it ended up working, but Im not sure how and would like to
understand why its behaving this way). Does anyone have any explanations
and/or workarounds for this?