Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Track Changes

The author must change his or her user name for each round of edits. Word
will see each user name as different reviewer and will assign different
colors to each€”as long as the markup colors are set to by author. The
choice of colors is Word's; I mean we can't choose them.

PamC

Sandi A. wrote:
Is there a way to use track changes for multiple edits by the same author and
change the color for each edit. i.e., red for edit one, blue for edit two,
green for edit three, etc. ... all made by the same author.