Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default fill in data automatically in table,i.ie., Jan, Feb. March, etc.

This is an Excel feature. You could embed an Excel sheet or AutoFill in
Excel and paste into Word.

"higrasr" wrote in message
I need to do some tables and would like for Word to automatically fill in
months for me. IN old versions of Word Perfect, this was called "Quick
Fill". You started the pattern, i.e., Jan. Feb. and then hi-lited the
"cells" of the table that you wanted completed and it would automatically
fill in the remaining months as far as there were blanks. Can I do this

in
Word. I am using Word 97. Thanks