Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PS

Default Mail Merge with Attachement Fail

Oh, yes. I missed the important point that I must merge to a new document
before I ran the macro.

This macro really help a lot. Many thanks.

PS.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

It sounds like you have not executed the mailmerge that contains the body
text to a new document and had that document as the active document when you
ran the macro.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"PS" wrote in message
I've taken Doug's advice and prepared the mail merge with attachment and
sent
via email. However, only the very first one received the main body (text)
in
html. For the second and third receiptants, they can only receive the
attachments, but not the text itself. Do you have a clue?

The outlook I use is Outlook 2003 and Word is 2002.

Thanks.