Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rockhammer rockhammer is offline

Default how to aligh footer content in word 2007

I've defined the page margins to 0.5" for top, bottom, left & right.

I'm trying to set up my footer to align to that but can't. In my footer I
want filename aligned to the left margin, page x of y in the middle (centred)
and date & time aligned to the right margin. But the positioning of the
latter two are off. The centre one is off centre and the end of the date &
time is easily 1" from the right edge of the page. In 2007 there is no
longer the tab alignment thing up top.

Your help much appreciated.