Phill Barrett

Thanks for this Suzanne, its been bugging me fora ages and finaly got round
to searchinng for an answer & found your post. Completely solves the problem
- easy when you know how!

Thanks,

Phill.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

"MaggieD" wrote in message
When I open a new document, the top margin is missing. When I type, the

text
begins at very top of page and doesn't show the blank space at the top
allowed by the top margin setting. When I select preview, it does show it,
but not in normal view. What have I changed to cause this?