Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bax bax is offline

Default Word 2003 telling me the Macro Security is set to high

The macro is created when I start Word. It is listed as having been created
by me at start up of Word. Deleting it does no good and it immediately
returns.
Could someone check and see if your copy of Word does this?

Jezebel, If I knew what caused it, I would have not posted. If I knew where
it came from I would not be alarmed. If I knew how to remove it, I would.
Unfortuanately, your answer does not solve the problem. How can I find where
a macro comes from? As I said before, Word says I created the macro at start
up. I am sorry if this makes no sense. Again, if it made sense maybe I
could fix it.
As I mentioned, when I removed the features, I got a Nag that macros were
turned off. Something, the macro, is still there. It is created each time I
start Word. What? I don't know and I have no idea how to find out. That
was my question origionally.

"bax" wrote:

Word 2003 says I have the security for Macros set to High. I have chencge to
it to the lowest setting and I still get the error when ever I save, open or
exit the program. What a waste of my time.
How do I turn off this or even just turn off Macros altogether?
Thanks