Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kristen Kristen is offline

Default Spell Check

Further to my e-mail I have also found another forum on this topic and it was
suggested to check the following:

"In some cases in an upgrade installation to Office 2007 from Office
2003, the spellcheck files do not get installed. Look in your
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Proof" folder to see
whether the MSSP3EN.LEX and MSSP3ENA.LEX files are present. If not,
then reinstall the English proofing tools feature from your Office 2007
CD. "

I upgraded from Microsoft XP Professional to Microsoft Office Enterprise
2007. When I go to reinstall these files I get an error 1713. Setup cannot
install one of the required products for Microsoft Office Proof (English)
2007.

Could this be why I have a spell check missing and how do I go about
resolving this issue?