Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default fields and underlines

It may be that in Word 2000 any method of unprotecting and reprotecting will
reset the form (which means you can use the padlock button on the Forms
toolbar). ISTR that the difference was introduced in Word 2002; this is
confirmed by http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...lfResetOff.htm,
which tells the opposite of what you want to do, but you might find it
helpful, anyway.

"j lunis" wrote in message
Suzanne,
thanks for the help.
ClearFormField/ResetFormField do not appear in ToolsCustomize or
KIeyboard Shortcuts. I guess they are not in word2000. I looked in VBE -
not there either. Realy hate having to Close/Open a form just to clear
the fields but, unless you have another idea, looks like I'm stuck.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
If you go to Tools | Customize, they're in the list for All Commands,
which means they can be added to a toolbar or assigned a keyboard
shortcut (they're in that list as well). But I have no idea whether
they'd work in a protected form.