Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kkscorpio2003 kkscorpio2003 is offline

Default How do I create hidden text in Word 2007?

Hi

Highlight your text. Click on the Home Ribbon, Font Group. Click on the
little arrow in the bottom right hand corner of the group. Check the hidden
text box.
--
KK

"- Gitana, the Creative Diva" wrote:

I have used every version of Word since V.2 and have never had such problems
finding functions as in V. 2007. I want to be able to designate certain text
in my documents as hidden. I used this function in earlier versions but I
can't find it in this one. Can anyone help?