Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
madmiss madmiss is offline

Default Word 2007 did not download it's new no product key

I just purchased as well and received a "Thank you" for my money but no
product key. I've been on since 930 this morning to figure this out.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Who did you buy your software from? They should have emailed you a product
key.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mark" wrote in message
I just purchased Word with the product key back up. It did not download
properly and I also ordered the backup CD. It won't work without a
product
key so now I am out $179 and no Word and now I am supposed to pay $49 for
support call. Why can't I just get what I purchased from Microsoft.