Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MO MO is offline

Default 2 questions

First, since I depend on my Word 2007 program and use a refernce program as
an add-on, I had to reinstall the Word program and did not install any of the
updates which started all of the visual basic problems. My question is if I
install the Service pack 2 will it screw up again or was that just the
security update which had the bug. Also do I need those updates or can I do
without them until a fix comes along.
My second question is everytime I am in this forum and try to print one of
the answers or questions, when I close the print screen, I get the message
that Internet Explorer has stopped working than everything closes down. What
should I do?
--

Mo