Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Very simple "change case" macro - why won't it work?

Copy and paste the code you have created into a reply to this thread so we
can see what you have done
You should have something like

Sub Ucase()
Selection.Range.Case = wdUpperCase
End Sub

I would urge you to use a different keyboard shortcut from F9, which has the
important function of updating fields.or as DeanH has suggested simply
forget the macro and use Shift+F3 to toggle between the various case modes.

Bert Coules wrote:
DeanH,

Thanks for those suggestions; I'll play around with them and see what
happens.

But I'm baffled as to why the macro doesn't seem to work!

Ber