Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
redhead14000

Default single spacing looks like double

I frequently get documents from other people that I want to cut and paste.
For some reason, many of these documents have a space between their
paragraphs is too large to be single spacing. I cannot remove this space,
however, because it claims to be single spaced. How do I get rid of it, short
of saving it as a text-only document (and losing all formatting) -- the only
way I can presently get rid of this obnoxious formatting.