Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BBG BBG is offline

Default 2007 headings do not match the 2003 headings

It is a new computer with 2007. Is there a way to transfer the style
definitions? The funny thing is, we have had about 8 computers here over the
past 4 years running Word 2003 and we have never had any issues with these
files between the computers.

"grammatim" wrote:

The style definitions are specific to each document. If you're on the
same computer, presumably you still have all the same fonts installed
(plus the new fonts starting with C that came with 2007)?

BTW if that's a real example, I'm surprised that a handwriting font
_has_ an italic variant; that could be a source of a problem.

On Jan 23, 10:11 am, BBG wrote:
When I open a document in 2007 that I created in 2003, all of my headings are
wrong. As an example, Heading 6 of 2003 was "Lucida Handwriting, 16, Blue,
italic" and in the new 2007 it is shows up as a barcode. Can someone tell me
the EASIEST way to have them open correctly without going through every file
and changing one by one?