Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Javi Javi is offline

Default cannot drop at current location

I'm not sure how I can determine if it is protected...but I can edit the text
and everything else. I just can drag and drop pictures or highlighted text...

Thanks!

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Perhaps the document or that area of the document is protected? Can you do
any editing in the target area?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Javi" wrote in message
Specs: Microsoft Word 2007-XP Professional, File is large (.docx)

Problem:
I can't move my figures around my document. At the very bottom left, it
reads "cannot drop at current location" while I'm trying to drag and drop.
checked the advanced setting and it's ticked to allow it. What gives?!

Please help-Thanks,

-JV