Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
David Sherman David Sherman is offline

Default Word 2007 - Line spacing problem

Thanks for the reponse. I don't understand competely how to edt the
normal style but I am found 2 other solutions:
1.Home, Change Style, Word 2003
2.Page Layout, Spacing, After (change to 0)

thanks for the response.

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:37:01 -0800, DougieVan wrote:

Hi David,

This problem occurs because the "Normal" style in Word 2007 by default
places a space between paragraphs (which is different than line spacing which
has to do with spaces between lines). The lines of the address are treated as
paragraphs.

On the Home tab in the Styles section, change the selection to "No spacing."

You could also edit the "Normal" style so there are no spaces between
paragraphs.

Doug