Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Repeating header row in 2007 Word Table

Make sure that text wrapping on the table is set to "None."

http://word.mvps.org

"Catherine" wrote in message
I followed instructions (as far as I can tell) from previous posts. My
Word
table still does not show the header on the second page.

Yes, the table does go to the second page.
Yes, I clicked on the first line of the table, and went to the Table Tools
portion, clicked on the Layout tab, and selected "Repeat Header Rows".
Yes, all other rows do NOT have "Repeat Header Rows" selected.

Please help.