Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple replies & error message I received here

"Tom B" wrote in message
I regret the multiple copies of my reply here. Each time I tried to post a
reply, I received an automated error message that the posting failed. The
error message told me to try again later. Later I found they had been
posted
anyway, so there are multiple entries of the same content. I regret that,
but was following the instructions sent to me by the system.

Do yourself a BIG favour and ditch the horrible web interface. Use a news
reader instead.

Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level