Paul

PLEASE pardon my ignorance, but it still won't work.

I have:

1) Gone into Tools/Protect Document and un-checked each section.

2) Saved & reloaded the document.

I still have the "page setup" menu item greyed out.

I really wouldn't hassle this if I had a workaround, but I just can't feed
all these brochures manually.

Thank you very much for your continued efforts.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the template a protected form? If so, unprotect it and change the paper
source.

"Paul" wrote in message
I tried to use "page setup," but it is greyed out. I don't know if it's
something specific to this template, but this is really a pain.

Thank you in advance for anything you can suggest.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check the paper tray setting in the document itself (Paper or Paper

Source
tab of Page Setup).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Paul" wrote in message
I am using a brochure template from Paperdirect, and no matter what I

do,
Word will not draw paper from Tray1; it will only accept manual feeds

into
the top (Brother laser printer). I've changed the settings in
Tools/Options,
AND in Print/Properties, but it's still refusing.

I can't print 100 brochures by hand-feeding them one at a time. Any

help
would be most appreciated.

Paul