Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default I need some advice!

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:55:23 -0500, "JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Yes, you can sell it (assuming you can find a buyer). The next owner may
have to use the telephone activation but he/she can explain that they
purchased it used. Period. MS doesn't need a long drawn out story about
unscrupulous cousins and the breakdown of the family unit.

JoAnn,
But I thought where it was activated 4 or 5 years ago it would be OK.
I saw somewhere that Windows XP Retail version can be reactivated on a different computer after 120 days. I thought the
Office would be the same?
Is there any link that MS has to check this?
Do you think $50. is a fair price?
--
Have a good day,
RScotti