bjsa06 bjsa06 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjsa06 View Post
...Controlling a border in a table so that it is fixed and does not continue to move down the page. Eg, if an eager teacher continues to type in the comments box, the bottom border/frame will go onto the next page.
In a small test I RESTRICTED FORMATTING AND EDITTING which worked welll for the fixed text at the top of the table. However, when a user enters text into the 'comments' box for example (set up via the CONTROLS BOX), the bottom border of the table continues to be pushed South! So the restriction does not apply to the table! How can I fix the table border?

I'm using word 2007 BTW

Thanks