Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
secretary secretary is offline

Default how do I format headers with section breaks in a long document?

I am trying to format headers for a rather long document that has multiple
sections, and I can't seem to get the headers to correspond to the section.
For example, when I change the header title on an even page Word changes all
my even pages to that same header title, even though I have a section break
above. This is very frustrating - I think that there is some step that I'm
missing but I don't know what! Any help would be appreciated!