Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FrustratedonFridayNight FrustratedonFridayNight is offline

Default Word 2007 Not Responding after source manager editing

Word 2007 is repeatedly locking up - "not responding" after I edit a dozen
sources in the references source manager. It is slow to update and then locks
up completely. Why am I having to debug this feature? I've now spent 2 hours
trying to enter the same information in to update my source entries. HELP.
I'm adding dates and publisher data to existing entries. Why is this such a
big deal that Word can't handle it?