Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do you insert a block quote?

What a relief. Here I was I was worried that I had messed up my normal.dotm
by somehow incorporating those bogus specs.

...You'd think it couldn't have hurt to add one more style.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I thought we had hashed this out with the product team and got them to
understand that Block Text or Block Quote does *not* mean the same thing as
Pull Quote, which is what the formatting they produced is intended for.
sigh Worse still, the default styles list includes Quote, which is just
Normal + Italic. double sigh

If you are using W2003, apply the built-in block text style. It indents
from

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
a block quote into your document. I used the paragraph indention, but no
luck!