Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Word, enter gridlines and column headers to print. N/A Why?

Hi ?B?S2VuIERpbGxvbg==?=,

When you use Word and add a spreadsheet, why can't you add print gridlines
and print row and column headers. Some added benefit is to creat a numbered
document of many items divided by columns. With the advantage of changes
available in Word and not available in Excel. Or am I missing something?

If you're in the Excel editing mode (you've just inserted or double-clicked
the Excel object) then you can change these settings, just as you would if
working in Excel. As I recall, they're both somewhere in Excel's
Tools/Options?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org