Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Images in Header are faded in Print Layout View

You cannot change this. Word is an editor - and the display is deliberately
this way for ease of editing - it is not a presentation medium.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Julie" wrote in message
I know it's the default, but is there any way to change this? I have a
dark
colored background image in the header but it displays at about 50%. If I
print it to a PDF it looks perfect, but my client wants to view the
document
in Word. Is there anything I can do? Any setting I can adjust?

I'd rather not put the image in the body of the document since many users
aren't Word-savvy enough to understand how that works.

Any thoughts?