Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Big_Mack1 Big_Mack1 is offline

Default Thx for the tips.

Greg,

Thanks for the tips. Great website! I'll start playing around with some
Macros and see what I can do with the ribbon. I guess the "Classic"
Ribbon/toolbar will R.I.P...

As far as the blue bar, my wife opened the new document, formatted the page
(and headers) before I started typing into it, and then saved it for me until
I got home, so I didn't see what kind of formatting she put on the header.
This 2007 version is going to take some getting used to...

P.S. Congrats on your retirement, CDR, and thanks for your service to our
country (from a cantankerous old Army Vet...)