Stefan Blom

Text boxes and their contents are never visible in Normal view (or in
Outline view).

To make sure that text boxes display in Print Layout view: Check the
"Drawings" option on the View tab of ToolsOptions.

To make sure that text boxes print, check the "Drawing objects" option
in ToolsOptionsPrint tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Irish" wrote in message
news
I scanned a picture to a word doc, then added a text box. After

composing
text, had a heck of a time getting box to disappear. All this was

done on
print layout view. So I go to Normal View and text disappears

completely.
It's not a linked box I don't think. I didn't ask for a linked text

box for
any reason. I'm trying to make a flyer using a scanned flyer that

needed
redoing of text. So cropped text off and added mine as I said.

Help? Can't
get it to work right.
--
Irish