jctcccsc

THANK YOU!! I removed the "next record" field and it works fine now.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What sort of merge is this? I would suspect an unneccesary Next Record
field.

jctcccsc wrote:
I am using the Mail Merge Wizard to set up a document and import a
list of recipients from Excel. When I view the recipient list as it
is imported - all recipients are there and checked. When I preview
the merge (recipient by recipient) they are all listed and viewable.
However, when I merge to a new document, every third recipient is
missing. There are no page breaks or further formatting in the
document. Any suggestions?