Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andi Robinson

Default How do I change the month/year on calendar templates?

I right clicked on the template in Word and it did not have an option to
Open. I right clicked on the template on the Microsoft template site and has
an option to Open Link - which I did, but it just sent me to the download
site. In which place should I right click on the template?

"Fred Goldman" wrote:

Right click the template and choose Open. Then do whatever changes you'd like
to the template and save it.

"Andi Robinson" wrote:

I love the templates that I download from the Microsoft site. But, some of
my favorite yearly templates are from different years. Or they are in the
school year format. How can I easily change the year and subsequently the
month and days on these templates?

Thanks.