Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mystified

Default How do I change number of lines in delivery address on envelope?

I had the same question; thanks for the helpful answers.
Solving that problem led to another: While all lines of the address are now
printing, they are wrapping around. For instance, instead of City, State Zip
on one line, I'm getting City, State on one line and Zip on the next line.
Is there a way to keep the lines intact, the way they are in the original
(by widening the frame, perhaps)?
Thanks.

"Bendarr" wrote:

Some addresses will not fit on 3 lines on the delivery address on an
envelope. Word shifts a 3 line to 4 lines which only the top of it is
printed. There is plenty of room on the envelope for 3 lines for the size of
font.