Klaus Linke

Hi Citro,

You could put the headings in a one-cell table set to "AutoFit to =
content".
Maybe a table style would be easier to use than choosing the proper =
settings each time (left and right cell padding =3D 0; cell or table =
border below...).

But Document Map and Outline view then won't pick up the headings.=20
So maybe your current solution is better?

Regards,
Klaus

"citro" wrote:
I'm creating in Word a heading style that has an underline well below =

the=20
text. I can't use borders because that underlines to the end of the=20
paragraph. My hack is to use a style in the next paragraph that has a =

white=20
font and a black undeline. I then duplicate the heading text and apply =

this=20
style which gives an underline of the right length. Does anyone have =

anything=20
less cumbersome?