Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brenda Brenda is offline

Default How to creat 2 half sheets with identical margins

Hello!

I'm trying to create an 8 1/2 x 11 document that contains 2 identical half
sheets of content. I need to cut the full size sheet in half and then 3-hole
punch my half sheets, and because of this I need both left-hand margins on
the the half-sheets to be larger than my other margins. This seems
impossible to do in both the "book fold" and the "2 pages per sheet"
settings. Is there a way to make this work? When I try to change margins
manually by dragging the margin rulers, they simply bounce back to where they
were. Help!