Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Highlight pictures

Thanks for the explanation.
I tend not to do this type of annotation in Word, either using
PowerPoint/Visio/Illustrator (whichever the original image came from) and add
the annotation there, and reimport into Word. This ensures that the
annotation does not "slip" and will always print, when in Word. I don't know
if the "hand-drawn circle" is available online somewhere, I created one years
ago that I still use.
Best of luck
DeanH

" wrote:

On 13 Dec, 12:49, DeanH wrote:
As you have found out, Highlight does not want to work with images.
A quick work-around could be to add a border around the picture, with this
you have a large choice of colours to make it stand out.
Or, you could highlight the caption for each picture.
Hope this helps
DeanH

" wrote:
Hi.

Does anyone have a tip for how to highlight pictures in Microsoft
Word?
To highlight text I of course use the embedded highlight feature but
for pictures it's not so easy. I would like to have a ring around it,
or something that makes the reader extra aware.

Any suggestion is appreciated.- Dölj citerad text -

- Visa citerad text -

Thanks for the tip Dean. That is an idea that could work...
What I would like is to have a "circle" around the important images,
almost looking like it's drawn by hand (but I can't make those kind of
circles by hand in Word). There is of course the option of inserting a
circle, resizing it to the correct size and have no filling, but it
doesn't look that good either...

I attach a link to a picture that explains better what I want:
http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/3860/227_07.gif