Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JeffP-> JeffP-> is offline

Default Is there a Justified White Space Adjustment?

Here's my best answer, No.

Word expands white space to justify as opposed to compressing white space,
which is odd, if I add condensation to a paragraph I wouldn't want larger
white space but porportionally condensed white space - argh Using the
WordPerfect method results in inconsistant layouts between different systems
and word versions.

"JeffP-" wrote:

Is there a factor (perhaps in the registry) by which justified applies its
criteria when wrapping a sentence w/in a margin or table cell?