Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I print an A6 sized document 4 times on an A4 page?

If you have just one of the thank-you note, you have to tell Word to print
pages 1,1,1,1

"Ali" wrote in message
Hello,

I have used somebody else's template in MS Word to create a thank you note
that I wish to print a lot of. I would like to print it 4 times on an A4

page
however it always prints only once in the top middle of the page and fills
about a quarter of the space on the page.

When I look at the settings for paper size it says it should be printed on
paper that is 10.16 x 15.24cm. This is A6 paper isn't it?

Is there a way that I can set up this document so that it prints 4 times

on
one A4 page?

Thank you very much.