Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Default How do I print an A6 sized document 4 times on an A4 page?

See http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm

Ali wrote:
Thanks Suzanne. I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't
work. It just printed out 4 pages, each with one small note in the
top middle of the page.

Does anyone else have any ideas as to how I can do this please?

Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have just one of the thank-you note, you have to tell Word to
print pages 1,1,1,1

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Ali" wrote in message
Hello,

I have used somebody else's template in MS Word to create a thank
you note that I wish to print a lot of. I would like to print it 4
times on an A4 page however it always prints only once in the top
middle of the page and fills about a quarter of the space on the
page.

When I look at the settings for paper size it says it should be
printed on paper that is 10.16 x 15.24cm. This is A6 paper isn't it?

Is there a way that I can set up this document so that it prints 4
times on one A4 page?

Thank you very much.