Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default Where to I get a template for thanking employees for hard work

Dear Hardworking Admin,

I do apologise if I have caused you to be upset.

I do NOT apologise for directing your attention toward a defect in
Corporate Communication, and in communication generally.

Money is fine, but the most heartfelt reward an individual can receive is a
direct expression of appreciation from another human being - preferably
delivered face to face.

Imagine the impact if you received such a communication in written form
only to discover, at a later date, the original 'fill-in-the-blanks' Template!

I guess I am a bit old fashioned, but thanking people is a privilege and
pleasure that I would never delegate in any way, shape or form.

I observe a natural reaction from others to limit the comments in the
newsgroup to technical issues.

While this is perfectly appropriate (else we should lose ourselves), it
also is symptomatic of the trend for us to isolate ourselves from the
emotional context out of which arises the real living of a real life.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Hardworking Admin" wrote in
message ...
Again, as I stated to Pat, this is a thank you task that I was given at a
large corporation for employees putting in extra time and work. I am
disappointed in both yours and Pat's responses.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Bravo, Pat! :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
From your HEART!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Hardworking Admin" Hardworking wrote in
message ...