Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Get selection format

Since you are re-using text formatting, a paragraph or character style should
work. For general information on using styles in Word, see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/topic/word/styles.

For information on numbered styles, see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...numbering.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"nicnad" wrote in message ...

Hi,

I am writing a long document and I am using over and over specific
formating for each sections. I thought of writing macro and adding them
to hotkey to quickly format my text the way I want.

The thing is I am unable to know exactly how my text string is formated.
My text string consist of a numbered bullet with specific first line
indent and left indent.

Is there a way to debug.print the format attributes of a selected text
string?

(I.E. font,bold,bullet,disposition,etc...)

Thank you for your help and time.

--
nicnad