kaye123 kaye123 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
You mean that you are keeping sections as separate files? That is sometimes
helpful.

If the typesetter accepts PDFs, bringing the separate files together after
you have converted them to PDFs (using freeware PDF converter, for example)
might also be a possibility.

I'm not sure how footnote separators are relevant, but, reading the thread
in a newsreader, I don't get the full context ...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

--
kaye123 [/i][/color]
Yes sorry. Thought we spoke about this before. My typesetter showed me how she can only pick up text without footnote in her design package and said that I would have to remove the footnote line. At the time I thought this was not possible, and started looking at endnotes that I didnt want. However it is possible for her to pick up the text including footnotes if she removes the seperator. I just didnt want her getting things mixed up and I thought it would be a lot more expensive. If she does a section at a time she should be ok. Anyway that is not relevant to this topic. Shouldnt have mentioned it.