Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Undo sections within a chapter in long doc and retain footnote num

But you do know how to delete the footnote separator in a Word document?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kaye123" wrote in message

'Stefan Blom[_3_ Wrote:
;493952']You mean that you are keeping sections as separate files? That
is sometimes
helpful.

If the typesetter accepts PDFs, bringing the separate files together
after
you have converted them to PDFs (using freeware PDF converter, for
example)
might also be a possibility.

I'm not sure how footnote separators are relevant, but, reading the
thread
in a newsreader, I don't get the full context ...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

--
kaye123

Yes sorry. Thought we spoke about this before. My typesetter showed me
how she can only pick up text without footnote in her design package and
said that I would have to remove the footnote line. At the time I
thought this was not possible, and started looking at endnotes that I
didnt want. However it is possible for her to pick up the text including
footnotes if she removes the seperator. I just didnt want her getting
things mixed up and I thought it would be a lot more expensive. If she
does a section at a time she should be ok. Anyway that is not relevant
to this topic. Shouldnt have mentioned it.

--
kaye123 [/i][/color]